Tips For Achieving A Naturally Glam Look
- Don’t make any drastic changes to your normal style. For Example, don’t dye your hair a different color, go for extreme highlights or get a fake and bake tan!
- Do go with a more glammed up version of what your normally do. If black smokey eyes are not your norm then stick to what you know and are comfortable with. The goal is to be a more defined and polished version of the everyday you.
- Trials are key to making sure the look and style of hair and makeup you chose actually work with your face, skin tone and the texture and length of your hair.
- Schedule your hair and makeup trial right before you have a dress fitting so you can get the full effect and make sure you are comfortable with the overall package.
- Make sure you have inspiration pictures for your hair and makeup team. Having a visual on hand is always the best way to represent what you are going for. Try and chose images of people with similar hair and skin color as your own.
- Don’t forget that for most of you, your ceremonies will be taking place during the day. You will most likely be in full sunlight for your walk down the aisle and photo session. Harsh and heavy makeup might be great for a night on the town but in the reality of day, you can look overdone.
Styling & Floral by: Kristin Rockhill, https://kristin-rockhill.squarespace.com
Images by: Jackie Averill Photography, http://www.jackieaverill.com
Makeup by: Makeup By Milan, https://www.theknot.com/marketplace/makeup-by-milan-mount-laurel-nj-980487
Gowns by: La Belle Mariee Bridal, http://www.labellemarieebridal.com