The Unconventional Bride
Not big on the princess gown, veil and designer shoes? Can’t seem to get excited about a white bouquet, predictable jewelry and the standard bridal up-do? Then you may just be an unconventional bride! Embrace your wild style and create a look that is all your own! Here are my tops tips for finding your un-bridal style!
- Have fun with your hair! Bridal mohawk, bold blooms or an unexpected decorative hair accessory is a great way to show off your personality and style.
- Mix up your look by pairing a ballroom skirt with a fun top.
- Anything goes with shoes! Strappy leather sandals, colorful pumps and even cowboy boots can add some wow to your look.
- Accessories are the perfect way to add style, whimsy and sass to your bridal ensemble. Everything from jewelry to tights, shoes and hair accessories can add another layer of personality.
- A Bridal bouquet of bold bloom with ribbon cascades and an asymmetrical shape is oh so un-bride like!
- Most importantly have fun and be yourself. If you are comfortable and feel confident about your look it will show on the outside!
Photos By: http://cassiclaire.com
Gowns by: http://www.labellemarieebridal.com
Hair by: Jaimie Heringes: https://www.facebook.com/jaimie.mensakheringes?fref=ts
Props & Decor By: http://www.vinterestprops.com