Get The Most Out Of Your Ceremony Decor
Every couple wants a wedding day that is picture perfect and undeniably them. Props, flowers and decor have become a tried and true way for modern couples to express their personal style. Backdrops, greenery arches and hanging floral décor are great ways to create a show stopping focal point at your wedding ceremony and reception. Creating these vignettes can be pricey! So check out our tips for re-purposing flowers and décor for your big day!
- A ceremony backdrop can double as décor behind the head table or double as a photo station during the reception.
- A ceremony arbor can be reset over your cake table to create a focal point for the cake cutting ceremony.
- Line the aisle with your centerpieces to create a magical pathway for your walk down the aisle.
- Pop those bridal bouquets into vases of water to decorate the food buffet tables.
- Use your pew flowers down the center of the sweetheart table to create a lush runner.
Melissa & Michael decorated their ceremony drapery with lush green hoops which doubled as a scenic backdrop for their banquet style head table. Their ceremony arbor created a great accent for the cake table. The whimsical alternating candle and floral centerpieces added the perfect touch of romance to the aisle. This couple got a lot of bang for their buck by planning out dual purposes for all of their ceremony decor.
By Kristin Rockhill
Images by The Pros Weddings