Create The Perfect Boho Wedding
Boho is oh so beautiful and brides are loving the feminine, vintage bohemian style for their big day. Bohemian style is all about creating an ethereal feel with whimsical details and eclectic styling. It’s soft, pretty and has an effortlessly beautiful vibe! With so many ideas floating around out here, check out my must haves and tips for creating the perfect boho look for your wedding.
Tips for creating the perfect BOHO vibe:
- The Setting – A beautiful upscale venue with outdoor space, sweeping views and lush greenery is what sets the stage for the perfect Bohemian wedding!
- The Dress – A soft flowing, ethereal gown is a must! Layers of tulle and a fitted bodice with intricate lace work is the perfect mix of boho and beautiful.
- Hair & Makeup – Free flowing hair with soft curls and some whimsical styling like barely there braids or a few lush blooms tucked in are the go to boho look. For makeup, it’s all about the nude palette and just kissed lips!
- Decor – An eclectic mix of vintage, shabby chic and antique pieces both big and small really bring the bohemian feel to any space. No basic banquet tables with linens for your tables, cake display and desserts! It’s all about using unexpected furniture like bureaus, dressers, vintage doors and upholstered love seats as well as whimsical accessories like lanterns, glass bottles and votives in every size, shape and style!
- Flowers – Lush Blooms in muted colors are the prefect combination for a boho bride. Dusty greens are a definite and Peach Garden Roses are mandatory! From there mix in any of your favorite colors from rouge to pink, purple and blue as long as they are in understated tones. Lots of texture and flowers in every shape and style add to the just plucked form the garden, yet oh so perfect look!
- Decadent Desserts – Not only do you need to have an array of mouth watering desserts, but they have to look pretty and match your color scheme to! Every last pastry has to be deliciously displayed.
Love this look?
Gowns by: http://www.labellemarieebridal.com
Props & Decor by: http://www.vinterestprops.com
Hair & Makeup: https://www.facebook.com/amanda.finedel?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
Blue, Purple & White Hydrangeas
Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
Silver Brunia Balls
White & Pink Garden Roses
Cafe Au Lait Dahlias