I literally can’t get enough of these oh so sweet candle clusters! Candles are the perfect way to add texture, depth, drama and of course romance to your table-scape. I love these centerpieces with a rustic, eclectic mix of candles in every shape, size and style. Clustering candles rather the spreading them out evenly and symmetrically has more of a visual impact and the care free, seemingly haphazard placement is somehow perfectly balanced. It’s the perfect look for barn, farm, country and boho brides. It’s fun, whimsical and most importantly unexpected. Distressed mason jars, gold and silver mercury glass, hobnail votives, glass votives, jeweled votives, depression glass, jardin jars, tinted glass and jar candles… It just works. Enjoy!
- Yes, every table can be a little different, no need to be matchy, matchy.
- Don’t be afraid to use some color! Colored or painted glass really brings the table to life.
- Always cluster the candles in odd numbers and keep them nestled closely together for a sophisticated look.
Want to DIY your candles?
- Tall Jar Candles – $$$ Store ( yup ) https://www.dollartree.com/search/go#w=candles
- Mason Jars – Any craft or Grocery Store, simply hit with a bit of spray paint and lightly sand off to achieve desired look. http://www.michaels.com/search?q=mason%20jars
- Glass Votives – Easily shoppable online or any craft stores
- Hobnail Votive Cups & Crystal Votive Holders – Ikea ( my favorite place on earth, next to Disney and the Flower Market that is… ) http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=candles
- Fancy Mercury Glass, Pink Depression Glass and Colored Glass – these are going to be a little more pricey and something you will most likely only be able to buy online. Here are some of my favorite online retailers.