All In One Venues
Choosing the perfect venue for your wedding is the biggest decision you will have to make when planning your big day. There are so many factors to consider, it can be overwhelming. If you are looking for a stress free day and want to save some money, choosing an all in one venue that can offer you lodging, a bridal prep suite, picturesque grounds and a ceremony and reception space is always a good idea. Here’s why.
- Having your ceremony and reception at the same venue is often less expensive then paying for a separate ceremony location.
- You can get ready at the same place you will be walking down the aisle, without the hassle of hauling all your stuff in and out of vehicles and wrinkling your gown.
- Eliminate the need for limos and guest transportation. By choosing a venue that has lodging, you wont need to shuttle your bridal party and guests to and from the reception.
- You can save time and money by staying at one place for your prep, pictures, ceremony and reception. Traveling to multiple locations often means extended hours for your vendors.
- Enjoy a stress free day knowing you can relax and don’t have to rush around, jump in and out of limos and worry about weather.
Article Written for The Pros Weddings
Photographer: Janis J. , The Pros Weddings
Venue: Trois Estate At Enchanted Rock, TX