5 Ways to Infuse Color Into Your Wedding
Every couple wants a wedding that is uniquely their own and oozing with personal style and unexpected charm. Sometimes it’s as simple as adding some color! Here are my 5 favorite ways to infuse a little color into your wedding day.
- Accessories ~ Have fun with fashion! Adding colorful belts, jewelry, scarves & shawls are a great way to add some personality to your look.
- Place Settings ~ From patterned china to colored charger plates and custom menus, the place setting is a great place to add some color and personal style.
- Tinted Glassware ~ Glassware comes in a variety of colors from specialty rental companies! Everything from amber to smoke, blush, ruby and jade are available to add a pop of color to your table top!
- Signature Drinks ~ A bright and cheery signature cocktail is perfect for adding some color to your cocktail hour and wedding bar.
- Wedding Cake ~ Cakes have become a focal point of weddings and being displayed throughout the evening presents the perfect opportunity to wow your guests with some dazzling cake designs!Images By: Jackie Averill~ http://www.jackieaverill.com
Styling: Kristin Rockhill ~ https://kristin-rockhill.squarespace.com
Venue: Rosebank Winery ~ http://www.rosebankwinery.com
Stationery: April Lynn Designs ~ http://aprillynndesigns.com
Model: Ashlyn Raven ~ https://www.facebook.com/ashlynrp
Rentals: Brillmans Rental Barn ~ http://www.brillmansrentalbarn.com
Gown: Floravere ~ https://floravere.com