5 Reasons To Have A Winter Wedding
Winter months are typically slow season when it comes to weddings. It’s cold and dreary and all the best flowers are available in the warmer months, right? Wrong! Check out this whimsical winter styled shoot full of beautiful blooms, sweet details and an unexpected feminine color palette! Just because it’s winter doesn’t mean you can’t have pink peonies! So check out my top reasons why winter weddings are oh so perfect!
5 Reasons Why You Should Have A Winter Wedding
1. The weather outside may be frightful but the fire & hot chocolate, are oh so delightful! Hot Chocolate Bar? S’mores Station? A Romantic Glow from the hearth? Yes Please! Now that you cannot do in July.
2. It’s the most wonderful time of the year! The Holiday season is a time for loved ones to gather & celebrate and every one is full of good cheer. Why Knot tis the season with your wedding. The Halls are all Decked out and Everywhere you turn are warm glowing lights and cheerful holiday decor! Everything is merry and bright including your venue!
3. Baby it’s cold outside! How about a Bonfire After Party? Cozy up with friends and family around a warm fire. Sharing stories, warming your toes and making memories the will last a lifetime.
4. Over the River and through the woods…Forget the limo or bus, transport your guests by Horse & Buggy! What a sweet treat it would be to give your guests a little holiday tour of the city, park or small town where your wedding is taking place.
5. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…There are so many sweet wintery details that add the perfect touch of whimsy to your wedding day style. Pinecones, jingle bells & candy canes are just a few things that add character and charm to your decor. When it comes to fashion, fuzzy sweaters, leather boots and oh so cozy scarves are a sweet way to add an unexpected touch to your bridal look.
So make a list and check it twice because there may be more reasons then you think to say “I do” in the snowy season! Check out all the ingredients and details from this styled shoot and a fun video of our table-scape coming to life!
See how our table-scape came to life in this behind the scenes video:
Mother of Pearl Roses
Quick Sand Roses
Burgundy Paul Wild Peonies
Sara Bernhardt Peonies
Silver Brunia Balls
Purple Privet Berry
Silver Dollar Euculyptus
Assorted Seasonal Greens
Snow Tipped Pinecones
Saint Bernard Puppy ( charlie )
Creative Director and Stylist – Kristin Rockhill, http://www.kristinrockhill.com
Floral Design – Kristin Rockhill and Angela D’Andrea, http://www.angelanicoledesign.com
Props & Decor: http://www.vinterestprops.com
Hair and Makeup – http://www.nancycaroline.com
Gown & Veil: BHLDN http://bit.ly/1QKaI9X
Sweater Coat: http://www.anthropologie.com